Home and Residential Design Services in Kansas City
Designing a new home is something that can be difficult if you do not have the proper resources available. This is why we can provide design services for people looking to build a new home. Our design team can work with you to help determine what type of home you want to have and then work with you to be sure you've got a set of drawings that accurately represent your idea. If you're not looking to build a new home, we also offer remodel or renovation design as well as home addition design services.
By working directly with a designer, you can provide us with your initial concepts and work through the entire process to design every big and little detail. We will continue to modify the drawings with your input until you are happy with the finished result. We can even create a detailed rendering of the project so you can see how it will look on the lot. Once all of this is complete, we will ensure the drawings are permit ready and have an architect's stamp. We can even provide you with structural engineering data to help expedite the approval and construction process.
Home Design Process
Many times, we are asked what the process is and how long it will take. Take a look at our outline of the residential design process below.
- Initial meeting with client to discuss ideas and concepts as well as the location, specific plot of land, or overall site requirements.
- We create an initial design based on your ideas and the location.
- Review initial design with client.
- Make any changes to the design.
- Repeat previous 2 steps until the client is happy with the design.
- Perform any necessary structural calculations.
- Create construction documents with architect's stamp.
Once you have the construction documents, they are ready to be taken to a builder and you can begin construction of your new home.
If you've got any questions about our home design services or would like to set up an appointment for an initial meeting with our design team, please contact us today by calling the number at the top of the page or heading over to our contact page and filling out the form. We look forward to working with you.